Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nursery Update!

So, the much anticipated nursery photos are now here! Of course the nursery has been complete for quite a while, but I wanted to wait until Scott finished his artwork to post some photos. Now, keep in mind that we still have some work to do on the decoration front as you can see in the pictures below that the walls are relatively bare, but we are still figuring that part out.

Keira's ever-expanding library and some toys

Shelves with lots of stuffed animals, her dresser, and changing area
Scott's artwork - Tiger is a K, Monkey is the E, Giraffe is the I, Rhino is the R, Elephant is the A

Pregnancy Update:
At 38 weeks I still have an innie belly button! What, you ask, does this mean? DUH!! WINNING!!!! My goal at the beginning of this pregnancy was that my belly button wouldn't pop and I'm pretty sure I'm safe at this point. Now that I've said this I'm sure I jinxed myself, but I just couldn't help sharing. Also, I am definitely ready to have Keira out of me as I am increasingly uncomfortable and much slower to move around, but I will try to be patient. Fingers crossed my next post is the announcement of her arrival though!

No comments:

Post a Comment